If your vehicle is towed, contact West Brainerd Auto Service (218) 829-4181
What's Lakes Jam?
Lakes Jam is a annual event that unites rock and country music fans from all walks of life and brings them together in the Brainerd Lakes area!
Located in lakes country on the grounds of Brainerd International Raceway, the area boasts beautiful scenery and allows Lakes Jam to offer optimal camping and weekend fun. Founded in 2012, Lakes Jam intends to deliver a line-up from an array of excellent live performing artists every year. Each year will be different, fresh and exciting!
• Gates open for camping: NEW - Wed 2 pm if you purchase a Wed Camping Party Pass Otherwise, Thursday, Aug 6th at 9 am
• Concert bowl opens: Thursday, Aug 6th at 3 pm, 7th at 1 pm and 8th at 1 pm.
• Must provide photo I.D. at gate for 21+ wristband
(Those without 21+ wristband will NOT be served alcohol)
• Underage drinking and/or other illegal behavior will not be tolerated
• Rain or shine, the show goes on!
• No fireworks allowed
• Dogs are allowed, but in camping area only
Ages 8 and under are FREE.
Full service restrooms, including showers will be located in camping
areas and the concert bowl
Golf carts and ATV's ARE authorized for use. MUST purchase an ATV/Cart pass for operation of those motorized vehicles (mini bikes, dirt bikes and party wagons are NOT allowed.)